What You Will Learn
Our enterprise automation strategists will highlight the critical differences between RPAaaS and traditional in-house RPA, covering topics that include:
- Operating and pricing model differences that are critical to making an informed decision
- Key benefits of RPAaaS in the areas of investment, delivery speed, security, simplicity and customer satisfaction
- Firsthand insights from our UiPath MVP on situations where RPAaaS may not be ideal
- Expert guidance on how to choose an RPAaaS vendor if it’s the right model for you
- Key decisions you need to make along the path to automation maturity.
Tracy Dixon, UiPath Partnership Lead, Centric Consulting
Tracy Dixon is a UiPath MVP and partner lead for our Operational Excellence practice. Tracy has expertise in process automation, Office 365, AWS, DevOps and more. Tracy is a four times UiPath MVP, focusing on helping clients improve the employee experience through process improvements and automation. She loves spending time on the dance floor or in the water, especially with her husband and four children.
Nick Rahn, Architect, Centric Consulting
Nick Rahn is an Automation Architect for our Operational Excellence practice with expertise in BPM, RPA and process improvement. He has worked in automation for over six years and is located in Ohio. Nick has been engaged in every step of the BPM and RPA journey from vendor selection and implementation to COE standup. When not working Nick enjoys spending time with his family on his Min-Farm or hiking to waterfalls.